greetings from Central NY state

infernalis

Baseband Member
Just a quick hello.

married, 3 kids, animal lover, like camping, swimming, motorcycles & wildlife photography.

Been into computers since my commodore 64 thirty years ago.

Having a really curious issue with my trusty workhorse computer right now, and the obvious isn't quite taking care of it, so I joined to see if anyone can shed some insight.

I will start a thread for it.

Thank you very much.

I will look around, afraid I can't contribute much, I use my computer mostly as a work tool.

Nah man, if you think you have helpful advice, preach it :D, its not hurting anyone. I mostly just scroll through and try and learn new things and how to fix problems :)

Welcome to CF, As a student my laptop gets used for light gaming, college assignments(I am studying my Certificate 3 in Information Technology This Year) and browsing the web. I hope that you stick around and there will be many problems posted that you can contribute to :)

Welcome to CF, As a student my laptop gets used for light gaming, college assignments(I am studying my Certificate 3 in Information Technology This Year) and browsing the web. I hope that you stick around and there will be many problems posted that you can contribute to :)

Thank you.

I admin 2 forums, moderate a third and build web sites, so time is my biggest issue.

(no worries moderators, my forums are all animal husbandry boards, no competition from me nor spam)

It is great to find a place to ask questions when these things pop up.

ssnakess.com
Thamnophis.com
mypetforums.com

However I neglected mypetforums for so long, people all migrated to ssnakess.com because it's busier.

I have often thought of taking down the board since I own the domains varanustalk.com and varanusforums.com, and my Vbulletin license is paid for life.

My pride and joy web site is savannahmonitor.net, one of the slickest sites I have ever built, and the most important in my heart since they are the second most abused reptile on earth just behind iguanas.

half a million dead animals from incorrect care since CITES began documenting the numbers imported.

Where in Oz are you BK123??

One of my zoologist friends lives in Sydney. He's the man when it comes to the Aussie Monitor species.

Back
Top Bottom