Canon printer

martiny

Beta member
Can't get my printer to print.
OS X10.9.5; Canon MX452;
Printer quit about when Ink ran low. Changed 2 ink cartridges (New Canon);
somewhere here it did a small email- but nothing since! Plugged in directly to bypass WiFi; I turned printer off, then pulled the plug for about 10 minutes; Restarted computer; Downloaded new driver; What else can I do?

Panel shows "Printer is in use"
Location still shows WiFi after attaching the wire.
Nothing listed on the print Q :facepalm:
Help!
Keith (martiny)

I don't know if you've solved the problem by now. But if your trying to connect your printer by wire, you should use the printers control panel to shut off the wifi on the printer. That maybe what's causing the problem. Once you do this try and install the proper drivers, in case your computer installed the wrong ones during installation. Know if your trying to connect it wireless, you may want to connect to your printer by accessing the printers control panel again. And manually type in the passcode for your wifi connection. That's if your printer finds your wifi connection. If that is not an option you may also have to manually type in your wifi's connection name and passcode. If you try this and are still unsuccessful, I would recommend referring to your printers manual, if you have it or accessing the manufacturers website and go under the tab troubleshooting or customer/product support and see if they have the proper procedures you need to complete this task. They may also have a FAQ tab, you also may find your answer there. If you do go to the manufacturers website, have your printers name and number, serial number or product number. These are the kinds of things they use to identify electronics like these usually on electronic retail sites. Hope this helpful.

\\\◀️🔼▶️🔽💻DeVioUSpViCioUS💻🔽◀️🔼▶️///

Back
Top Bottom