Zalman ZM-NBF47, Will it Fit My PC??? What temperature should componants run at?

Wiredchild

In Runtime
Hello, i recently got a Zalman top of the range cooler for my VGA as the other one, somehow, melted!

...I've never really considered getting into cooling my computer as i've never intended to overclock or anything. However, this cooler is amazing...Cools my 6600GT to 33'C...Which, i assume is reasonable as with the other cooler it was around 55'C-60'C!

Most importantly, it's silent! It's amazing, a true revolution...I can sleep at night and everything with my PC on now. The fan made me think there was a helecopter in my room.

Anyway, now i want to shut up the next irritating fan, the chipset fan. It's not that loud, but it whirrrrrs; does my nut. So, i've been looking at the Zalman ZM-NBF47 as it seems reasonably priced and doesn't even need a fan!

Thing is, i'm really not sure if it'll fit my motherboard, the ASUS-A8NE...So i was hoping someone could tell me?

Also, while i'm here...What temperatures should all the components run at 'really'??? I'm just curious.

Back
Top Bottom