xp cd

neon615

Baseband Member
i need help?? i have my wiondows xp license key that came with the computer but i have no xp cd.. is there a way to get a new cd for free?? or can i use someone elses cd and my serial number help please???

also i was looking on ebay and found uv reactive case fans wtf??? do i need a uv lamp to see them??

you can use another CD...i did that and i couldnt activate so it might not work

ya they make UV Cold Cathodes that are like a UV lamp but the fans arent probaly reactive they probaly have UV lights on them

i dont get it?? so if i install with another xp cd will i be able to use my computer or not??

I now if you install it, that it will work for a few weeks before it requests that cd's cd key or you will have to call microsoft. I am almost positive that if the cd key you have, has not been registered yet then you can get another one.

As long as you have the legit Windows key, then you can use any disc, so long it's the same version (eg. Windows XP Pro)...depending on how many times the key has been registered you might need to call up Microsoft to get it activated..If it has only been activated once then it should all do it automatically

Matt

Back
Top Bottom