Xion II

The Nemesis Elite without question. It doesn't come with a PSU BTW so you would either have to buy a new one or use the one you got now and I dunno what kind that is.

I like the Nemisis better. To me, the Xion 2 looks a bit plain for my tastes.

It also matters on cooling too though, and how much space there is for expansion. How the motherboard slots in/ components. Just whats easier for you.

i liek the xion 2 because i like resident evil and for some reason that case reminds me of it. plus the nemesis case looks like a bunch of cheap plastic and i dont liek that design. tell me how it works out because i might buy a case from them sometime

I looked at it again, and to tell the truth money_man's right.
The xion 2 case does look better... i have no idea why i didn't see that before. I like the grills at the bottom.

The nemisis now reminds me of the Viper gamers case, and is an okay design, but looking at it everyday, it probably would get tiresome.

yea the xion looks smooth and sexy and quality like. the nemesis looks all jagged, cheap, big, gross. when i ever buy a new case it will be a sleek sexy case. one that reminds me of jill valentine :) plus the resident evil looks is great too

I think I'm going to get the Xion II, because I like the black and green kinda look, and the Nemesis doesn't look that good when the LEDs are turned off and its bright outside.

Back
Top Bottom