The X-Navigator

SirVal

In Runtime
My... Goodness, I'm in love with this case, how awesome is the X-Navigator! That has to be the coolest case I have ever seen. Alas i've read reviews saying the 5 fans make it NOISY, I'm just wondering if anybody here has one and can offer their opinion.
Thanks

Yes it looks good, but the fans are very noisy, i cant hear them over the music i play though, so its all good for me.

It is a noisy case, and I must say, I DO NOT like Aspire PSUs! They are terrible! Very unstable voltages, and their overvolt/overwatt controls are shabby, and don't work properly.

ownage said:
but the case looks nice, just buy a different psu thats all :p.

yep, i agree. I used to have green XNav, it was very nice. The door was a bit flimsy, but many cases are like that. Replace the fans with ULTRA QUIET ONEs, you will hear a mouse fart then.

Hmmm well for £125, I'm not gonna wanna buy another PSU! I thought, expensive case but hey it comes with a high wattage power supply... Bah.
Also, I don't want to be ripping apart a brand new case, maybe I should steer away, I like the tsunami that's also a cool case.

SirVal said:
Hmmm well for £125, I'm not gonna wanna buy another PSU! I thought, expensive case but hey it comes with a high wattage power supply... Bah.
Also, I don't want to be ripping apart a brand new case, maybe I should steer away, I like the tsunami that's also a cool case.

U mean this case???

Yesum! That is my EXACT CASE. ThermalTake Tsunami Dream Silver with Side WIndow. :D Love my case!

Yeppo the Tsunami, Wow gotta congratulate you on an uber case there my friend. How does it run? Quiet?

SirVal said:
Yeppo the Tsunami, Wow gotta congratulate you on an uber case there my friend. How does it run? Quiet?

Its a bit loud, but only because I dont care about noise so much. I havent replaced the thermaltake fans with better fans yet, and needless to say, thermaltakes fans are never NOT NOISY. The case itself has great airflow, and with some better fans, it would be top notch.

Oh awesome, It's just now it comes to choosing a case there's so many to look at! I think the thermaltake Shark is great, but its pricey and its only got two wire meshes, no side window, the tsunami is really cool I don't imagine for a minute its AS loud as the X-Navigator, I could be wrong. I've got a bit more time, hopefully I can make my mind up before ordering the parts.

Back
Top Bottom