Wordpad Help

Atomico

Beta member
When I try to highlight the left side of the document it only lets me highlight the whole line. Is there any way to only highlight the left side?
I am trying to highlight just the symbols of stock info.

You should be able to by:

1. Either going to the left hand side with the cursor, and then holding down the left mouse button on the text and dragging right to select what you want,

2. Or by clicking the left hand side with the mouse before the text, so the cursor appears there and pressing control on the keyboard and using the right keypad on the keyboard to select the text you want.

I hope this helps

I was wondering if there was a faster way than having to highlight every stock symbol then pasting it somewhere else. What I'm trying to do is highlight and copy many stock symbols then print them on a page. My other option is writing them all down... :(

Okay, select each stock symbol using the click and drag part of my last post but hold down the Control key on the keyboard to keep the selection of your previous one while you select another one.

To print, just go to Print, and then select 'Print Selection' instead of the whole document to only print what you have selected.

I hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom