.WMV files are tottaly noobed

Filthy

Solid State Member
well, my computer was working fine, then, i got new internet and it feels like at the exact moment that i got new internet my wmv files (even existing ones on my computer) will play, but the colors are all screwed to hell and i can barely make out shapes. Any advice, i checked my vid drivers, and as far as i know, they are up to date.

...help

thanks

what do you mean by new internet? is it a new browser or a new plan with an ISP(internet service provider) or a whole new ISP?

Thats weird ... changing your ISP shouldn't affect your files in any way at all ... all you have is a new ip address and all that, nothing to do with changing or manipulating your WMV files

There may be a difference in quality of the internet connection but there shouldn't be in the WMV
There should be no difference at all ...

what videocard are you using???....try adjusting colours through your videocard....your dvd decoders could also be the cause...

Weird, so your basically saying Filthy, that your videos on your pc (not running from the internet) are less quality?

If this isn't the case and its only on the internet (some wmv files even though you might download the links might still need the internet to play - check for it streaming when you open it)

In this case, go into Windows Media Player options (Tools, Options) and to the Performance tab at the top, and change your Connection Speed to properly register the speed of your new one.

I hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom