Wireless mouse battery life

The_Other_One

Daemon Poster
Just wondering what kind of life to expect out of my Memorex Scrollpro wireless(I think that's what it's called) I'm been a bit hesitent to get wireless mice because my uncle's old wireless ball mouse wouldn't last 2 weeks if I remember right, and you had to click to start it up again after it sat for about 5 minutes.

So far, I've had this one for about a week I think and it's been quite good. It never really cuts off, just blinks every second after you don't use it for a while. Someone said they got a month out of their wireless mouse batteries O.O Is that common today?

I used to use wireless, but then i downgraded back, because it kept on running out of batt's every fucking week. Now i use a sweet usb mouse.

Oooh, that's a nice one...also about $40 more than I paid for mine ;P I'd actually seen some mice I'd considered getting that could be changed(one had a USB cable you connected to the front so you could apparently still use it while it charged)

Anyway, thatnks for some ideas... if I could get a month out of this, a pair of 2 recharable batteries would keep me going(switch every month)

Back
Top Bottom