Windows Vista screenshots

If you scroll down that website to about the middle of the page, there are more screenshots of Vista. I'm looking foward to getting it too. Looks like a significant amount of improvements and looks too.

I will wait for the final word to see what is actually included in the OS build because Microsoft may not be able to ship it with complete.

That Paul Thurrott goes to all the Microsoft things I want to go too :( Lol.

Poor me! But yeah, he does give some great information. It is especially good as he loves Microsoft!

Whooaaa...

...It does look kind of similar to XP?

(God i'm going to get slaughtered for saying that).

It does look very sleek though, the few visual changes. Like the recycle bin! ...Mr Gates takes another leaf out of Macs books. I'm not an Apple fan, never really used them much. BUt it is starting to look that way.

What's the actual really new features of Vista? Will it support 64-bit Processors is what i want to know?

Hey Longhorn looks heaps good ! :D
Very good two, but you would expect that after 4 years ? rofl
I want to try it :D Hope that a public beta will come out soon ...

If you look at the old Whistler Beta (WinXP), you'll see the interface changed between then and the final release.

What I'm trying to say is, those of you who say it looks like XP, that could still change. (I hope it does, I agree it looks too much like XP, what happened to that 1337 sidebar with the clock on it?)

They got rid of it in one of the Longhorn betas, but I thought they were bringing them back for the final version.

I don't really like the sidebar because it takes up useful space on the Desktop. I like Windows open big which is why I am loving my widescreen laptop monitor. Have you guys ever used one? I can view most websites maximized and still have space for sidebar or another open window next to it without too much obstruction.

Back
Top Bottom