Windows Vista

acekrn

In Runtime
Hey guys, I was just curious if anyone knows the PC requirements for running the upcoming vista.. i heard something outrageous like 2gigs of ram... thanks in advance ;)

It's not completed yet so It's not set in stone, Its all speculation. I know there will be 32bit and 64 bit versions.
I HEAR its not going to be such a resoure hog as XP but who knows

But you know what Vista stands for?
Just more Viruses, Infections, Spyware, Trojans, and Adware. =P

Well ... there definately will be a 32 bit and 64 bit system for Windows Vista, they wouldn't run the riskof only creating a 64 bit version of Windows Vista ... anyhow, so far, i have heard of any system requirements for Vista ...
I've heard the joke that Vista stands for Viruses, Infections, Spyware, Trojans and Adware, always provides a good chuckle :)

Im running a copy of Vista on one of my machines. Not an amazing machine, no way near 2gb mem. Vista is running, not rapidly, but fast enough.

how do u have vista? its not even out yet...do u work at microsoft or something? anyway i heard that the recommended is 512mb but it is better to have a gig

gaming_freak said:
how do u have vista? its not even out yet...do u work at microsoft or something?

You can download it if you've paid for a stupidly expensive MSDN subscription, but there's also leaked versions on P2P networks, but it's usually older Longhorn builds you'll find there.

Back
Top Bottom