Windows Repair, Update Problems

ssc456

Fully Optimized
ok recently repaired windows XP home edition, and now everytime i try to restart it says waiting to install updates but never installs them,

what shall i do to get rid of them,

i havent tried n e thing yet since its not my comp and i dont have access to it im going their saturday, im jus gonna try updating manually again c wot happens,

n e suggestions

So it downloads them but doesn't install them right? have you tried doing them manually but only a few at a time as appose to all at once, and also try downloading them but don't restart your computer to install them let it do that when you shut down.

no i believe they were downloaded before the windows repair,

but now it is repaired what happens is when he goes to turn off computer he has that little update sign over the power button and text at the bottom that says turn off the computer without installing updates,

it might be very simple and i jus update it manually but i wont get the ocmputer till tomorrow so is there any kind of registry thing of some way of telling the computer that the updates are no longer there if the manual updates dont work ??

hmmm, does the updates logo appear in the control panel?, if so can you deete from in there?

not sure ill have a look tomorow and ill be able to post more details

Back
Top Bottom