windows not starting correctly.

xbatis

Solid State Member
I'am having trouble getting my computer working…
It does not let me open any applications
I've tried to reboot in safe mode but I does the same
thing.

Everytime I restart the computer I get three boxes
in the desk top saying the following:

Box 1
Infineon Security Platform Personal Secure Drive

The initialization of the PSD access failed-this may be because the TPM component on your PC is disabled, uninstalled or is not functioning correctly.

Box 2
Infineon Security Platform Status Indication Applet

Unknown Internal errer. (0.x800706ba)

Box 3
McAfee VirusScan

An error occurred while initializing Active shield. Your system might be running out of resources or disk space. Please close other applicationl and try restarting ActiveShield…

I Have P4 3.2 Ghz with 0.99 GB (ram) with a 80 GB HD…
I have used about 26.2GB in my HD….

Can you guys please help me fix my computer…
I would appreciate a lot

could be some nasty virus since it seems that none of ur security programs can start up. Have u tried to reinstall any of them?

Have u deleted anything in the windows folder, or deleted some start up applications etc?

U could always try some online virus scans, I think that panda and trend micro had some. Just search around in google.

And if nothing else help then a reformat will fix it, unless it's some hardware problem, but I don't think that any hardware problem would cause anything like that.

mammikoura said:
could be some nasty virus since it seems that none of ur security programs can start up. Have u tried to reinstall any of them?

Have u deleted anything in the windows folder, or deleted some start up applications etc?

U could always try some online virus scans, I think that panda and trend micro had some. Just search around in google.

And if nothing else help then a reformat will fix it, unless it's some hardware problem, but I don't think that any hardware problem would cause anything like that.

how could of i gotten a virus if if have two firewalls..
and three virus scan programs..

I've tried to remove McAfee but it does not let me...

mammikoura said:

i tried panda to SCan my PC...

but it does not let.... open anything to do with a virus scan

kyleman999 said:
the sad reality is that

It might be

format time my friend.

i don't want to do that right now because i want all my info from my HD....

is there anyway...

i can tranfer all my info from my SATA HD

to a IDE HD...

if so what do i need to to this...

xbatis said:
how could of i gotten a virus if if have two firewalls..
and three virus scan programs..

I've tried to remove McAfee but it does not let me...

Well you do not need 2 firewalls and 3 virus programs, with all of them running the programs will disagree with eachother, that is why the virus could of got through, Disable 1 firewall, and 2 anti-virus. And just use ad-aware se and Spyware protection (Microsoft anti-spyware)

Back
Top Bottom