Windows Movie Maker Help

Ok not sure what your asking. If you a go a little more in depth i can help. I use movie maker alot hah.

I mean when I make a movie, and it includes clips of video, and then I add an audio file to it, when I play the movie the audio is scrambled over all the movie files, but is fine over pictures and credits and things like that.

Hmmm... you view the Movie in Extended Timetable View? That way you see the Movie Audio and the Audio; the Audio you can move about throughout the length of the Video.

heh

listen up on the bottom left of your movie maker screen ull see a microphone press on that a small window will open then ull see a scroll like shape move it to any end of the window and it has to close the video clips music/sound

ps. try both sides

so what your sying is that your music is all distorted while playing under a video file? thats a simple fix, just turn the audio off from the video clip. I think you can just highlight it and go into tools and mute the video's audio track. that way you should be able to hear the underlying musicfile.

Back
Top Bottom