Why PS3 is logically the better deal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OTSS

In Runtime
Ok well without trying to be too much of a fanboy I will say the games is what determines the better system. Look at PS2 VS Xbox. Xbox seems to be the more logical choice because it had better graphics and online capabilities. Now who won? PS2 because it hit the price points faster and therefore the good games would be created for PS2 and when it came to cross platform games they were created for PS2 first and ported to Xbox therefore not using the extra capability of the Xbox. Which system did I buy? Xbox Why? Because I am a shooter guy and it had the best shooters by far and it had far superior online and of course Halo lol.

Ok now look at comparison of PS3 to X360
Which is more logical? PS3 because of its superior power and storage but inferior online.
Who will hit the price points faster Wii but nevermind them X360 will be faster than PS3 at hitting them. Now who is selling at a faster rate? Again Wii but nevermind them again X360 is month after month outselling PS3. Now who has more systems out? X360 and therefore the good games are going to be either exclusive or designed around the X360 and then ported to the PS3 and then not added anything to take advantage of the extra power when ported. Now which system will win? Wii of course lol.

Now back to the games issue. Which system currently has the best games? X360 and how do most North American Gamers choose there system? Games. Now which system do I own? Wii60 and plan on getting PS3 when the good games come out exclusively for the system(ie. FFXIII, Killzone) and the price must drop another $100-$200 before even picking up that system to buy those games.

I'm afraid I'm going to lock this. Theres another issue on this already, that you posted in, with exactly the same answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom