where is this incomplete folder coming from?

lerner1

In Runtime
on my desktop every now and then a incomplete folder comes out of no wheres and in it is a "downloads dat file 1 kb" ,and there is " downloadloads.bak BAK FILE 1kb"

btw i have a folder on my deaktop named downloads if that has anything to do with it what do use think?

no actually i dont have a folder on my deaktop named downloads so idk where thats comming from sry for double posting

Yeah as TDR' said its most-likey a p2p if you have one, i had that from limewire when i had it but it was'nt on destop, unless you accidently choose the wrong path when setting it up.

ok yea i can right after i downloaded and started using limewire i can keep deleting that folder and it wont do anything right as in them files aint needed?

If you mean what i think you mean, by deleting the incomplete folder you want to know if it will do anything...well i guess we'll both find out coz i just deleted the folder..so i guess it wont?

But if you are still using limewire then it might just come back, because even tho you arent using the folder..limewire is..so.. is that what you mean?
If not sorry..

Back
Top Bottom