What am I looking for....help please!?

religion2386

In Runtime
http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/...BV_EngineID=cccjadeefdflljjcgfkceghdgngdgnj.0

When I try to use my USB, I get a info message that says my "USB is unrecognizable" or something to that exstint. Im trying to use my USB WI FI plug -in. My Toshiba laptop has a fresh copy of Vista cause I reformatted and Im guessing I lost my USB driver. Ive look for it, but I dont know what it would be called because Im not seeing "USB Driver" would it be in some kind of "Utility Package"?

Please Help

What's your plug in Manu. and Model? Look for the driver on the manufacturer's site for whoever makes your WI FI plug-in.

Last time I checked XP and Vista automatically find USB devices unless I'm totally misunderstanding something here. If you use your WiFi install cd I think Vista should automatically find it when you plug it in...

well I downloaded "Driver Detective" and here is whats missing....

NOT INSTALLED AT ALL
Ports-Port
Pantech USB Modem
Wireless WAN Adapter

Well, Ports-Port seems redundant and doesn't make a whole lot of descriptive sense haha...Pantech USB Modem SHOULD be part of your WiFI driver, but you could check your Toshiba driver disc for that as well. Same with the Wireless WAN Adapter. It seems kind of odd that even after installing your WiFi drivers that it's still missing something...I'm sorry if I'm not a bunch of help but I'm trying to help you out with what I know until more experienced guys that know more about WiFi and such get on to help you out!

Back
Top Bottom