What 24'' Monitor ?

Bobert93

Fully Optimized
Well,
Mum bought me a Asus 19'' widescreen about 4/5 months ago.
And she has convinced herself that its too small for the level of Photo editing that she is doing.(I let her use my computer when im at school).

We have narrowed down the list to

Samsung 245T

or

Dell 2408WFP

They both come to around the same price, But i am thinking the Dell is better.

It has full 1080P HDMI so i can plug my PS3 into it (When i get one :D)

Whats your imput on this selection , or if you can recommend me a different one please tell

yer, pic editing would be to change your pixel on your screen so you can get the whole image.

19'' is good enough for pic editing, i do it or sorry 'use' to on a 17inch and it was good but not like so good, so i upgraded to a 19'' and that was spot on.

NO CRT!!!!
haha they arnt even good for photo editing , i read an article about it today

yer, pic editing would be to change your pixel on your screen so you can get the whole image.

19'' is good enough for pic editing, i do it or sorry 'use' to on a 17inch and it was good but not like so good, so i upgraded to a 19'' and that was spot on.

that didnt make much scene at all BTW

I'm sorry but LCDs will never be on par with CRTs for response times, refresh rates, coulour purity or contrast. Plus with an LCD you are stuck at a native resolution. A CRT is much more flexible, my 22" CRT can even do 1920x1600.

what i was saying if your going to waste cash on getting a bigger screen because the 19inch you so call say aint good enough for your mum pic editing then your wrong, completely wrong, CHANGE your resolution so you can see more of the pic your editing.

dam

Back
Top Bottom