What?...

PaperPlunger

In Runtime
Yeah...
WTFCtrlAltDel.jpg

I am the admin..

i like how detaild you made this there .maby a lil details and we will be able to help a lil more

Sorry, I thought it was pretty self explanatory.

I hit ctrl+alt+del, and that pops up instead of the Task Manager. Just started happening.

thats really weird. did you try starting up in safe mode and see if you have administrative rights then?

Also a virus scan just to be safe and make sure nobody hijacked your PC (there is a small, if any possibility of this)

I installed vista on both of my partitions, then only needed one, I booted up the other to save some files. And now when I try to delete the uneeded one, which is in a seperate folder, labeled, old junk, I cant delete it. So I am basically having the same problem. I dont know what to do either.

Spybot fixed it... It found this:

Microsoft.WindowsSecurityCenter.TaskManager: [SBI $FD4267D3] Settings (Registry change, fixed)
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1935655697-651377827-839522115-1004\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\DisableTaskMgr

Microsoft.WindowsSecurityCenter_disabled: [SBI $2E20C9A9] Settings (Registry change, fixed)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\wscsvc\Start

Something changed the permissions. I have no idea what.

my computer does the exact same thing when i press ctrl+alt+del so im downloading spybot s&d now :)

im doing a scan now . it came with the issue of pc user i got today. u guys are saying its good so im giving it a try

Back
Top Bottom