video resize

root

Site Team
Staff member
Help my lazy ass out!!

I want to resize some videos so that I can watch them on my phone whilst I'm on a bus or something.

the screen size on my phone is 2.8inches with a resolution of 240x320.

something like a ipod video converter would probably do the job.

ideally I guess I want the end result to be AVI or something so that they phone will definitly play it, (its a windows mobile device).

does anyone know any good free software that can convert my mpeg2 DVD rips from my collection to this much smaller size.
(i've ripped my DVDs to go on my home media player, but now want to resize them for the mobile device).

the basic requirement is that it has to be free, i'm not fussed how long it takes to encode, and on such a small screen quality isn't too much of an issue either.

cheers.

Help my lazy ass out!!

I want to resize some videos so that I can watch them on my phone whilst I'm on a bus or something.

the screen size on my phone is 2.8inches with a resolution of 240x320.

something like a ipod video converter would probably do the job.

ideally I guess I want the end result to be AVI or something so that they phone will definitly play it, (its a windows mobile device).

does anyone know any good free software that can convert my mpeg2 DVD rips from my collection to this much smaller size.
(i've ripped my DVDs to go on my home media player, but now want to resize them for the mobile device).

the basic requirement is that it has to be free, i'm not fussed how long it takes to encode, and on such a small screen quality isn't too much of an issue either.

cheers.

Pretty sure videora will do the trick:
http://www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/iPod/

Back
Top Bottom