Video Card Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

higdongp4

Beta member
I just got a new system and was wondering if anyone could tell me the quality of my video card. I have a 'ATI Radeon HD 4850 1GB PCI-Express x16'. Can someone also please tell me what the PCI-Express x16 means?

Thats just the slot it needs to go in ur comp, theres PCI, PCIx2 PCIx4 PCIx16 PCI Express PCI Express x16 and PCI Express 2.0 X16 (most popular 1)

btw, ur card is the 2nd best ATI out atm GL with crysis =)

As yuki said, the PCI is the slot it goes in. There's also AGP for older computers like mine, so for my GPU I would have to get an AGP card instead of a PCI/E.

EDIT: Btw, it's an awesome GPU! xD

When you look at performance in a variety of games, the 9600 GT is simply the faster card of the two, by anywhere from 15%–35%. Remember, our EVGA "SSC" version is factory overclocked, and costs just over $200, so this is unfortunately a bit of an apples and oranges comparison. The price difference between these two cards is roughly the same as their performance difference, when you look at performance across multiple games and resolutions.
--------------
helma
Stock Music
road traffic accident

When you look at performance in a variety of games, the 9600 GT is simply the faster card of the two, by anywhere from 15%–35%. Remember, our EVGA "SSC" version is factory overclocked, and costs just over $200, so this is unfortunately a bit of an apples and oranges comparison. The price difference between these two cards is roughly the same as their performance difference, when you look at performance across multiple games and resolutions.
I'm sorry, I don't speak red.

EDIT: You'll also soon be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom