video card problems with duel displays

rai02rai

Solid State Member
k i have a radeon 9600 pro video card. i've been messing with the settings for about 6 days now, and finally have then to display on both my hdtv (through the dvi slot) and the monitor (15 inch dell) with the vga slot. just to get the display on my hdtv looking good i had to set it to i think (im at work right now so don't know the exact setting) 848-480p or somewhere in that range using powerstrip. The display on the t.v. looks good but the monitor looks crapy. can't figure out how to have two different settings (my monitors looking for around 1024-478) for the display. I also have to have my t.v. set as primary being if the monitor was primary the settings would be right and look good on the monitor but the t.v. looks terrible with a lot of flickering and just not a good picture. Is there a way to fix this or am i stuck with on or the other? Not THAT big of a deal to switch back and forth but was trying to see if maybe one of you guys have ran into this problem and been able to fix it? At one point in time i was able to get both to look good but there was a overscan problem on the t.v. and didn't know about powerstrip then and for the life of me i can't figure out how to bring that back then resize it. The guy ACES WILD's been helping me out but im sure he's getting tired of seeing my name :) . Can anyone help a man in need out. Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom