Video Card problems?

BobTheBuilder

Daemon Poster
I sent this dude my XFX 6600 GT 128mb 8x agp

He says he sees blue and red on the screen like he is not getting any video on his computer and his brother. When i shipped the video card it worked fine in my own computer..

Any ideas?

this is what he wrote to me

Hey man, ya i got the card today. But it doesnt seem to work. I plug it in and all I get is colors on the monitor and then it restarts. Hmmm, i got a 480 W power supply so thats not it, i connected extra power and tried it in my brothers computer and still didnt work.everythings connected fine, the connector for the monitor is good cause I used it on my old video card and it worked. I dunno man, what you think?

Well, if it does the same thing on two different computers, then I'd have to say the card got messed up in transit. [shrug]

Well if thats the case I hope you said no refunds. Because you for sure don't want to be out your money due to USPS, or fedex, or ups because man....Now I'm scared cuz im about to ship out a card for sale :(

I never put in my auction that I would accept DOA or any returns so..

He understands that because I would not refund the cash because I already spent it and all.

So, he is going to try and fix it.

Back
Top Bottom