User manual

rider1

Beta member
Hi guys
I'm not sure I've posted in the right area. I have recently purchased a factory reconditioned Acer Aspire Z5761 all in one computer.
It did not come with any hard copy user manual, I rang the Acer people and they told me the manual was installed on the hard drive but the only thing I can find is a generic Acer manual that says nothing specific about any model computer, I dont want to know how to clean my computer, I want to know how to access and use specific options that this computer has, ie TV tuner ect.
I have searched online at all the Acer sites but under this model they only list the generic manual. I find it hard to believe that there isnt a model specific manual that would give me a better understanding of what this computer has to offer and how to set up and use these features.
I have seen people on some forums reference their user manual for this model so I am confident there is one available.
I am hoping someone here has this exact model or knows someone with one that can email me a copy

Thanks for you help

Back
Top Bottom