USB for photos

rbken91

Beta member
Hello, The other day I was looking up something and came across something interesting and then lost it. Maybe someone can help me find it again. It was a USB drive that you plug into your compter and tell it to record all of the photos that are on your computer. All I can remember about it was that it came in different storage sizes and the lowest one was $29.00 Does this sound familiar to anyone? Thank you Rbken91

Welcome to CF!

I did a little digging on the net and wasn't able to find anything of the sort (which doesn't mean it doesn't exist) but try checking your browser history and go through the sites and see if you can't find it. If you do, please post back as I'd be interested to see the device myself.

ive never heard of this before?? Ive heard of large USB hard-drives that you can plug in to your system, then press a button and it will backup your system automatically

I have to agree I have a few my passport devices which you can plug in via usb and tell it to backup photos and such so let me know as well if you find something like this for this price as i'm interested in possibly getting one..

Back
Top Bottom