USB Device Not Recognized...FOR EVERYTHING!

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
Well what the crap, I plugged in my iPod today and it said USB Device Not Recognized, so OK (I just saw J03's XSUpload ad up top :p), I just now tried to plug in my little video receiver and THAT is saying the same thing. My thumb drive(s), gamepad, and steering wheel work fine.

Well, for my iPod it was the cable, switched them and it works fine. The little video input thinger doesn't wanna work, I'm gonna try one more cable. It also doesn't work on my other computer either.

It's my EVIL advert. Hidden within the GIF is an exploit for the Gecko rendering engine... Opens port 153 on your computer. I just ran a kernel exploit on your system, and incresed the USB Port voltage. If you keep your hardware plugged in long enough, you will see some smoke coming out. All thanks to the legend that is... XSUpload

Not really! :D

That was a completely useless post.

Anyone? I've tried several cables and computers, I'm starting to think it's the device itself.

Go to device manager, and Delete all Universal Serial Bus. Then it should refresh. Then Right click on it and select install drivers.

Once you've done that. Post back.

Back
Top Bottom