Uhh please help im scared

FamousAmiZ

In Runtime
Hey guys i acc hit my pc with my knee, and it turned off.. i try to turn it back on it turns off after a few secs nothing on screen... i try agian, same... so i open it up try to check if all cables connect, iclose it try to turn it on, it turns on stays on and nothing on my screen... im like uhhh ohh wtf did i do... fans and svrything turnms on even mobos lil green light is on... nothings on screen monitor just says no signel connection, i took out vid card put it in my dell xps... it showed up correctly...oh and now when iturn on pc somethign in it dont make a beep like it did b4. whats up did i fry something?

dude, you prolly knocked the mobo back against the mobo tray, take it out and put a piece of paper between the mobo and the tray, it could be shorting onto the tray, which is the leading cause of your problem, and the paper will keep it from happening.

hey guys i just sent in a RMA for mobo/cpu gonna g oto fedEX sometime today and try to ship it out to the locations i was told to, i took out my cpu thinking it may be it, i bent the F*** out of the pins cuz it woulding come off... well the cpu came off w/e the heatsink so lol dont know, hope they will RMA it i got rma # and everything for both products just gotta send em in.

okay just got back form FedEx i shipped both cpu/mobo to AMD and Asus Hope i get the replacements :p man Fedex Express is EXPENSIVE! freaking $30.00. well i hope they just give me replacemnets :p you guys think they will?

You better hope so.

Next time, yeah, make sure you use those special things that come with the motherboard to stop it hitting the back of the case.

Back
Top Bottom