two questions, unrelated, !. program like Control MX, 2. Internet explorer

superman22x

Golden Master
Ok two questions, is there a program like Control MX? That uses a 360 controller as keyboard buttons? Easier to use than control MX?

2. I use internet explorer and it keeps randomly freezing, sometimes for a second and sometimes it needs to restart completely. And ideas why? Mybe I should download the 64 bit edition and reinstall it.

Q1 Dont know

Q2. Try clearing ya cache, history etc, or try resetting it. Have you got a 64bit OS? If not then you cant run 64bit IE.

Download this

http://www.redcl0ud.com/controlmk/

You will mainly use this to mimick the mouse functions. Most games should pick up the other 360 controls. You will have to set each mouse axis point. Just move the analog stick in the left direction and you'll see it move in the left direction. Setup all points then run this program in the background. You can actually control any keyboard function as well if you want to mimick other controls. Myself I just my 360 controller to to mimick like this W=Forward so thats up on the analog. S=Down down analog. Sorry just did a reformat or I'd tell you the correct axis directions. Just open a notepad file if you hit your contoller up it should repeat w's. Make sure the repeat feature is on or it you'll have to hit it over and over. If you need any help setting anything up pm me.

Thanks, I was having a problem with battlfield 2142, it would sense all teh buttons except the trigger, and without and guns I was screwed, lol.
And I tried deleting all temporary internet files, and cookies, so I hope that helps IE7, and yes I do have a 64-bit OS. And it came with the 64-bit IE7, so I am probably already using that right now, so I guess reinstalling wont help, hopfully the cookies and stuff will.

Like i said if all else fails then reset IE from the tools > internet options > advanced tab

Back
Top Bottom