TV Out Problem

mark1981

Beta member
Afternoon,

Im a newbie and experiencing some issues that tbh are probaly very simple fix but i do not know how.

I have one of these - http://www.cappuccinopc.com/cappuccino-gx1.asp

I am trying to get the picture that is on my monitor to appear on my tv. I have connected a video (phono style, yellow tipped) cable to the yellow tip insert on the pc but when i plug it in the tv and select the correct AV channel there is no picture, why is this?

Could someone please help, as i have some AVI files i would like to watch on my telly through the pc, also it would be great to get shot of the monitor for good.

Many thanks for taking the time to read this and hopefully someone can help me.

Mark.

well, i'm assuming there is a setting somewhere on the computer that will do it. if your using XP right click and click on properties. click the settings tab. See if it will let you enable a tv there or in the advanced options. no really sure of your setup, but generally there is something in there to allow you to enable the Tv. it won't just pop up though. if the tv shows up in the settings tab then click extend desktop to this screen and then it should work. good luck, hopefully this helps.

Xtreme,

Many thanks for your reply. When i right click on properties then settings i only have the one monitor in the display, so there is no option to "extend the desktop to this screen".

As you can see from the link i supplied on the images the tv out can clearly be seen, just puzzled...

Back
Top Bottom