Tryna Start my Computer

Jason8284

Daemon Poster
Well I hooked up all my new hardware including my new mobo. Everything is hooked up, and the light is on, so the mobo showing it's getting power, but when I push the power button, it will not fire up, any ideas? Please im in desperate help

Ok,Make sure all PSU Plugs are in tightly.Double Check all your connections,and make sure the Powerbutton i plugged into the right headers.

i dont know how many times im gonna suggest this ..... i should have it on copy n paste.

completely take the motherboard / PSU / RAM / CPU and heatsink out of the case and place it on an anti static surface, put assemle the main components e.g the motherbard CPU and RAM then connect the PSU. plug it into the wall and use a flat head screwdriver and make a connection between the 2 pins labeled power SW in your motherboard manual

lol im an idiot, I Mr. think I know it all without looking at the instructions where the pwr switch, reset, hdd etc are, and I was hooking it up in the wrong place. LOL im an idiot.thank you neodude, +rep for ya

Back
Top Bottom