Transfering Frontpage 2003

none2848

Solid State Member
I want to transfer frontpage 2003 from one computer to another, is this possible? If so how would I go about doing it?

What do mean? Do you have the install disc? You could just reinstall the program on the different computer and copy the files from the old... or do you mean actively transfer like through firewire or something like that?

I have the installation disk but i ahve the key on my other computer. I want frontpage to be able to work on the computer that it's not on and not on the one it is on. Microsoft only lets you install their product a certain number of times and i installed and registered on the wrong computer, is there a way i can transfer the registered frontpage.

it wants me to register and when i click register it says "has been registered the maximum amount of times" when i reopen the program and it asks me to register i just hit cancel and it goes away.

Call the technical support about activation. They'll get it working for you, trust me. The number should be on one of the screens.

Back
Top Bottom