Toshiba Satellite A205 Driver?

religion2386

In Runtime
My headphone jack in the front of the laptop will not work. Ive tried to install numerous different drivers, but I cant seem to find the right one. Could someone please help me?

Is the manual volume control on the front of the computer turned all the way down? I thought I had a problem with my audio once, then I remembered the volume control.

yea I have the little scroll bar in the front of the laptop that controls the audio volume or I can use the volume control in the bottom right corner. My headphone jack isnt working though. I can have a song playing and plug the headphones and it the music will just keep playing out of the computer speakers...

Control Panel -> Sound -> Playback tab -> See if there are two different playback device options. If there's one for headphones, select it and make it default. Then set it back when you are done or want to switch it.

What do you have for audio (as in driver/program for the MB)? Realtek?

did this...
My Computer>Right Click>Properties>Device Manager

Under Sound it says "High Definition Audio Device"

I did see what you see on playback tab, the headphones are at my house. I will see tonight and post tomarrow if it didnt work. Thanks!!

Sounds good. Hopefully we can get this workin for ya! Just check in when you find out if it works or not.

Back
Top Bottom