Tiny notebook factory settings

Cronodude360

Baseband Member
I am trying to get the notebook back to factory settings it starts as it should then tells me not enough room on target partition due to ghost failiure MBR has been wiped. Any ideas on how i can recover the system and how can i delete the partition and start again.i am running ME.

Thankls

Start again completely... Have Tiny given you a Restore CD or something like that?

You could use an FDisk style program to format the entire Drive and start again; unless you want to save files and that won't bring it back to Factory Settings. If you have a Windows XP Install CD; you can Format the Drive and then if you're quick you can pull out the plug; shutting down is not fast enough; after it has finished Formatting and before it started installin Setup files.

A bet they havent Tiny is part of the Time group they may be cheap but try and get in touch with the, they charge u £1.50 A minute, i doubt they would have sent u a sytem CD It is extra for it i think.

lol hehe, i phoned them up asking for a new restore disk for ME ages ago cuz i had a tiny comp. They asked me to pay £75 lol. A RESTORE DISK :p chirst sakee.

Back
Top Bottom