thinking about water cooling

j Rizzo

In Runtime
I'm seriously looking at water cooling now. I want to make sure I get a system that isn't going to fail and ruin my computer, i was looking at the evercool wc-202 and i definately like the pricetag on it, but i don't know if it's a good name in cooling or not, the only brand that i actually know is good is thermaltake, but those are pretty expensive. Anybody using one of these? if not what are you using/what would be a good one to use? (lga 775)

zalman and coolermaster are also pretty good. if you dont want a silent one like the zalman resperator then get a all in one cooling kit that takes the place of 1-2 cd drives.

are you having overheating issues? or you just want to spend some cash for bragging rights.

If it ain't broke.......

Only do it if you have the money and know the risks. Any accidental drops or leaks, and you can say bye to your computer.

i wouldn't say overheating: 52C CPU 41C mobo 42C GPU, not bad but a little high, i cant really oc with temps like that.

just get a custom water cooling setup. Unless you are too lazy to do that. If you are going custom...get some Dangerden waterblocks. I heard they are a lot better than leading brands.

ive got a question: if the pump or radiator fails, my computer will shut off before the temp gets too high and melts my cpu, right?

Back
Top Bottom