Are these parts compatable?

Rubber314Chicken

Golden Master
thats a really nice mobo.

the video card is nice, and so is the processor. your link to the ram links to the processor.

It seems you gave us the same link for the memory and CPU.. :p

The CPU is compatible with the motherboard, and the video card is as well..
The video card is similiar to what I have now, and performs on high settings with games like BF2, FEAR, ect.

Please be aware though that eventually, you'll need to knock down to medium settings eventually, because as technology becomes better the cards become outdated.

cool. The mother board says something about ddr2 800 as the standard, but the ram is like ddr2 533, so I wasn't sure.

Alrite, you look like you have the start of a good build. Nice mobo, has room for expansion with the pci x16 slot, and supports ddr2. Good processor, should handle just about every application out there with ease. Might want to invest in dual core since more programs in the future are going to utilize that. I'm kind of iffy on your video card. I say spend some more cash, and get the 6600gt. It has a higher memory, and core clock. However that card has 256bit gddr3, while the 6600gt only supports 128bit ggdr3. You may be able to get more features out if you overclock it or use a program like Rivatuner, but I'd just go with the 6600gt. Also, you might want to look at this ram instead of the one you already have. It may be pricey, but it has lower latency and is dual channeled, so you'll get more performance for your money. Good luck, and happy building!

Back
Top Bottom