Tablet hybrids

KH Sup

Baseband Member
Hey everyone. Wondering people's opinions on the Samsung ativ smart pc (pro), hp envy x2, Asis transformer tab. And opinions on the new clover leaf atom chips.

I have not used any of the models you mentioned. But I have used some of the older models.

My two peeves with tablet hybrids:
  1. Flimsy keyboards
  2. Limited monitor-keyboard angle in desktop form

So ... if you decide to buy one in the end, be sure that you get actual, physical access to play with whatever that you are buying for a while. Make sure you like the touch and feel of it. If possible, don't do this over the Internet.

yes. these models are all quite new. and they have upgraded the screens really nicely. i was more hoping someone could give some performance opinions. I also realised i screwed up the name of the intel atom hahaha i meant clover trail, not clover leaf - wow i mustv been out of it.

At least wait until Jan, when full Win8 is released and you don't get stuck with WinRT

Thanks for the replies everyone. And they already have non windows rt tablet hybrids out. The Samsung ativ smart pc being one of them. But they are running the new intel atom z2760. Unless u wanna go more expensive with the core i chips. And I'm just worried about the surface pro's price tag. The surface rt is already a hefty price. so I'm just trying to imagine the surface pro. Do u think it will be more expensive than the samsung ativ smart pc pro? Also does anyone know the release date for the transformer book from asus?

Back
Top Bottom