Switch b/n 2 systems

tester

Baseband Member
Hi folks..

Does anyone know which key strokes are used to swotch between two systems.

I have connected my two CPUS to a 4port KVM switch box as well as the monitor, keyboard and mouse. But now i need to know how to switch between these two CPUs?
Which are the key storkes that is used to switch from one CPU to another? Or can i set the desired Key combinations myself?
Or is there anyway that i could find out the keys to be used to switch from one to another?

Please help......

is it a brand new kvm? it should have come with directions. what kind is it? you should be able to manually switch it also

No its isn't brand new.
But there is a front panel push-button which is working fine. But its easier with the key comb. But since i have obtained this from my friend i have no idea of how the switching works and there is no way that i could contact him either. U see there is no product manual. But i need to understand the key strokes used to switch between the two CPUs.
Do you have anyone to contact who uses the same Cybex swtichview 4-port KVM.
I have searched the net for the same but couldn't find a key comb for the same product Some say that 2x ctrl or 2x scroll(with other KVMs) works but it isn't on mine.

Thanks Tommyboy. That was a wonderful help.
Cooool Stuff.
Well i guess i searched for it in the same site too, but never got this info. It works fine.
Thnks once again.

Back
Top Bottom