Suggestions?

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
So I need some suggestions. I don't know what I should do. Should I...

A. Buy 2GB ram to make my system to 4GB and get another graphics card?
or
B. Save my money and get an quad with DDR3 ram, and all that good stuff in Winter/Spring?

Of course, my rig is running up to my expectations, but theres something inside me telling me to get an retention bracket and try to OC more than I could right now, and get more ram and a new graphics card so I can be more futureproof. Most likely not as much as I would when I build one towards the end of the year. If I go with B, I will be most likely giving away my computer away to either friends or relative for about $200. If I upgrade now, I wont be upgrading till about next Fall/Winter, and I'm pretty sure I wont be getting an Quad till then.

Wait and get the quad core. For now, your core 2 duo should be fine.
When you do, you will save a lot of money by going with AMD. Check out the new phenom 2 x4 CPU's. For gaming benches, they beat the i7 extreme that costs 5 times more. The i7 beat them in video editing, etc. but that was expected, as the i7 is pretty much the newest technology.

Save up and get a Phenom II Quad core. Or you could get a 6 core processor if they are released by then.

Back
Top Bottom