Stupid Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrett

In Runtime
In this thread I will post stupid posts I find, rather than cussing the person out.

My first entry:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Athanor
Ok i dont know what the hell happened, but I left my comp alone during the day, when i came back at home it had this problem.
When I right click to get the context menu, it takes about 2 whole seconds to go from transparent to clickable. Same goes for any menus such as those at the top of any app. And my start menu has no icons, it only has those default ones (you know, the ugly ones used when windows cant find a better one)
Theres a screenshot if it can help

http://www.geocities.com/voadia/startmenu.JPG

What could cause such things? my comps fine for everything else, i mean it runs stuff at full speed, no trouble on benchmarks or games, just these two little things...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here we go again ideots,
START WITH WINDOWS VERSION,OK.? or
Get a new mouse.
1000 in 1 1000 in 2,seconds tick by.
How fast did you expect ?

Why don't we start a thread called stupid answers.

we'll put Get a new Mouse as a response to the question above at the top of the list.
The problem quite obviously relates to available memory and or virtual memory, something is using up CPU/RAM time/space and the pretty effects are no longer a priority for the OS.
This windows version isn't really that important. though at a guess I'd say windows 2000 or later. because I don't think transparant menus were available before this. (maybe in ME I don't know)

Yes a couple of seconds, its a standard mesurement, in actual fact a second is a standard scientific unit of time measurement.
Obviously he expected a little fatser than that.

So (what I consider) better answers to that problem would be.
how much ram do you have?
whats your CPU speed.
how big is your Page file.
are you running any processor intensive background tasks.
if you press ctrl alt delte and look at the task manager whats the CPU/RAM usage looking like.
Why don't you switch off the menus effects(right click desktop > properties > appertance > effects > turn off use fast fade).

of course more suggestions are wlecome...

idiots is not spelt like you've spelt it...
I suppose under the agreement reached in the Ban Bluto thread I should have just reported this...
But I thought this way was more fun.

why these people dont no and they want help so you want to make fun of them just couse they dont no

yes great way to keep new members

AHAHHA! Good one TSS! You [Editted reference to the process of Love Making]. How bout you [Editted F Word] off [Editted: A Gay Person].

<<< Comment: You should really stop swearing on here - it gets you nowhere at all. If anything; it lessons your credibility. >>>

This thread is especially hypocritical because you don't like Bluto's Snide remarks or pointless threads - this is both of these things to an extreme never before seen.

We are not here, as you have said before of Bluto, to insult people who don't know better; but to help them.

<<< Thread Closed >>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom