stupid man with stupid problem

j_niqua

Beta member
I have and EXTREMELY horrible computer, i can hardly run any games on it, and the best graphics ive seen on it are Diablo 2. But that was in its prime. Now for some reason or another (i dont know much about computers) i cant even run starcraft without lagging out the server.

And this is where my problem lies, I have changed nothing on my computer, yet it has gotten signifcantly worse. So i am making this post to find out if there is anything i could download, or buy, to allow my computer or run starcraft.

Um...

The cats knocked my crystal ball off the desk the other day. You might help us out here by posting all the specs of your computer.

Yeah, if your comp is beyond windows 98 or even 95 if we can manage it, I don't think we can help. Of course, it could just be a graphics card problem, but yeah, please post your specs.

Just reformat the whole computer if you don't have a bunch of files that you want to keep. Just take all your files that you want (assuming that it's nothing over 10 gigs) and just drop it into CD-Rs and then reformat the whole computer by getting a system restore disk that came with the computer when you first purchased it. And then it should be as good as new.

Wha alota the problem iz sum people got to site with out protection from spyware or a virus software...and we all know whats site im talkin about...*COUGH COUGH* lol....u dont know how meny peoples computer i fixed n had that problem...

Back
Top Bottom