Stupid DAP!!!!! HELP!!!!

Ok this is the most frustrating piece of software I have ever had. I downloaded that stupid DAP, Download Accellerator Plus liek someone told me to do. BUt then when I try to get rid of it it won't go away. So I ask a friend to tell me what to do. He says download Adware Remover and Anti Virus stuff. So I try to download that. Guess what? It won't let me download it! It says "This file has been added to the DAP line" or something relavent to that. So how am I suppossed to get rid of a program when I can't download the materials to get rid of it?

Also, I'm using Mozilla Firefox web browser. HELP!!!!

To uninstall Download Accelerator Plus, either use the Uninstall utility under DAP's program group in the Start menu, or the Windows Control Panel "Add/Remove Programs" utility.

The change will take effect after you restart your browser. On a side note, make sure to exit Download Accelerator Plus before starting the uninstall operation. Close the icon that's in the system tray if it's present down there too.

Yeah, when I use Kerio Firewall, it tells me that DAP as been blocked...

Well I did that Add/Remove program thing along time ago. Because that's always the first thing you do. Then I went and deleted the stupid shortcuts. Now it just says It has been added to que or whatever. This is stupid...

Back
Top Bottom