Strange popping noise

Szat

Daemon Poster
There has been this weird popping/pinging noise coming from either my speakers or my monitor for the last few days. I think it's from my monitor though. It is not continual, but every once and awhile it will happen. For instance, this morning it happened twice within 15 minutes. My monitor is a 22" AL2216W Acer and my speakers are 2.1 Logitec's.

There has been this weird popping/pinging noise coming from either my speakers or my monitor for the last few days. I think it's from my monitor though. It is not continual, but every once and awhile it will happen. For instance, this morning it happened twice within 15 minutes. My monitor is a 22" AL2216W Acer and my speakers are 2.1 Logitec's.
unplug the speakers to see if it continues.

My wireless network card makes a sound through my speakers something like water dripping in carpet. I moved the antenna and it stopped.

I get interference if I have my mobile next to the screen, the screen starts crackling and lines run across it.(only when it rings)

well my cell is not near my speakers, but they are pretty close to my monitor if that makes a difference. my screensaver was just running and something popped again. i'll shut my sound off to see if it still happens.

well my cell is not near my speakers, but they are pretty close to my monitor if that makes a difference. my screensaver was just running and something popped again. i'll shut my sound off to see if it still happens.

Are you sure that your speakers are not faulty, put a CD in play about with the volume to see if theres a crackle, fiddle with the speaker cable at the back to see if theres a loose connection/ faulty wiring?

well i've had these speakers for almost 2 years now and i've never had trouble with them. maybe they're just dying on me :(

Back
Top Bottom