Steam porblems

g money

Solid State Member
Ok so here is my problem hopefully someone here can help me!!!
i click on my steam icon on my desktop and i try to login to my steam account and it freezes when i click login!!!!!!!! and i press ctrl alt delete and it says steam not responding so i have to end the program and then reboot my cpu/ I already tried to reboot my cpu i tried deleting my client registry blob i dont know what to do please help!!!!!!!

i went to the steam forums and that did nothing for me! and i tried re installing it

Dude, that happens a lot. I heard that happens a lot after you hack, you probably don't but don't hack now, because now they have VAC 2 up and running, just re-install it like rat_boy said. If that doesn't work then just wait, that happened to me once, I have multiple accounts, but just wait and it SHOULD work if it doesn't work after re-installing.

do you know anybody else with a steam acount, if you do try to get them to log on and see if it freezes.

yeah my next door neighbor tried looging on to my cpu and it didnt work and then i went to his house and loged on to my account and it worked

Back
Top Bottom