Start up problem

Alienownage

In Runtime
Hey im having a problem when i boot up my comp, it gives me a black screen then the menu where it ask how u would like to start it.. safe mode safe mode with networking safe mode with command promt etc... it wont let me boot up windows normaly.. just goes to the black screen and restarts... only lets me do safe mode... ne suggestions?

Scan for a virus, in safe mode.

Um, did you ever kick or hit, or drop your computer? Because I kicked an old POS computer just to see what would happen, and what happened is that It would only boot into safe mode because i had corrupted data blocks.

I dont even think it went normal agian, LOL

Edit-
To tell the truth, i kicked it because it was too damn slow, and I got pissed :p

well its not actualy one of my pcs.. its my friends... i dont think its a virus, she had the same problem then bought a whole new HD and still has it

Oh wow. Sounds like a possible ram problem, or even mobo. I dont think processor or mobo really. IDK, seems like ram to me. Tell her to take one one of the sticks and try and reboot. And then do it for the other. Provided she has 2x(xxxx ram)

Back
Top Bottom