Spore

It is worth it if you like rpg, strategy, or space space rpg games. The first two stages are rpg, then in tribal and city it switches to stategy, and in space it is a combo.

Tip,

give your monster lots of armor plating during the evolution stage so that in the tribal stage your guys will be awesome warriors.

My friend got it the day it came out. Due to installation and DRM issues he returned it within a week. I was excited about it for a long time and then when it was released I decided not to waste my time/money on it. Especially what happened to my buddy.

My friend got it the day it came out. Due to installation and DRM issues he returned it within a week. I was excited about it for a long time and then when it was released I decided not to waste my time/money on it. Especially what happened to my buddy.

Sorry to hear about this. Maybe his computer didn't meet the minimum requirements of the ganme? This is first I hear of any problems like this.

Also, remove all the social parts and add weps/armor with the extra dna shortly before evolving.

I think this is a little over my head right now but thanks.

Back
Top Bottom