splitscreen

pepzsoduh

In Runtime
is it possible to play split screen on a computer? (without the use of an internet connection) if so, what do you need???? i'm pretty sure it dosent work with just two mice+keyboards

suppose it depends on the game?
only one i ever had work was hot pursuit NFS

but other then that, i would say no

^ Me too xD.And High Stakes.

It is possible, but you need USB Keyboards and a program that can assign more keys. IE: A on the second keyboard would have the function A for only P2 but be assigned as something like AA. Stuff that like that. Program like that exist but are normally for specific purposes, like GTASA 2P for PC mod.

when using two monitors can you do two player? (without having internet)
i was thinking about doing this and getting the windows xbox 360 controllers, this is, i have one big (25.5") monitor with a high res and a smaller one (19") with a smaller res.

I think i heard something about being able to do it in borderlands, any of you have verification?

i doubt u could
i tried to play 2 instances of L4D at the same time, my PC could handle it, but the graphics card would only render 1 game at a time, even if they were both in windowed mode on 2 different monitors.

so if u want multi player, get a console

i read something on the net that said if borderlands does have split screen (for pc) then it will most likely require a controller and a keyboard

Back
Top Bottom