speakers!

Dr. Funk

Solid State Member
What are the best speakers out there? More specifically, I am looking for a
2.1 system in the $40-$90 range. Is altec lansing a good brand? If heard suff about them.
I dont have enough room on my desk for anymore than 2 speakers, its so messy:cool:

two words.....THX Certified
I have the Logitech Z-2300 2.1 system, and while thats a little over your budget, I would still recommend them

Eh. THS Certified or not, the ones I posted are still really good for the money.

The Z-3e's? Eh, they're not bad.

And I already posted the Creative i-Trigue L3500's. They're nice.

And the Z-5500's are overkill. Completely unnecessary for normal uses.

Yeah, I expect the Logitech Z-3's to be the same as the z5500e 5.1 speakers but 2.1... So they should be great.

As for the Creative ones, I've gone off Creative a bit since I learnt about the power specs and outtages they have on them, even though they are great for soundcards, I think i'm going to get the Logitech set next.

i was looking to get someting for my poop pc. u guys go any suggestions for 2.1? i was thinking about 5.1 for this pc but figured it wouldnt really be worth it being that i would also need a new sound card wich can cost a bundle. i prefer logitech any u guys got suggestions? looking to spend 100bucks at most.

Actually, I've heard that Creative's GigaWorks is hands down awesome for gaming. Just awesome for gaming.

But they suck for movies and music.

Back
Top Bottom