Speakers

kyleman999

Daemon Poster
im in the mood for new speakers - the big move form 2.1 to 5.1 my audigy 2 ZS is on its way here and i'm wondering if anybody has any models that would come to mind ... i'm dont want no 400 bucks stuff here i'm a moderate gamer i'm lookin within the price range from 80 - 140 $ USD or 90$ - 170$ CND uhhhhh cause i cant find anything cause most of the have these stupid huge speakers and its just not cool lol

y not try 5.1 headphones? theyre cheaper and they have the same if not better surround sound effect

Yeah, but it isn't true and authentic 5.1 surround sound. It's usually a synthetic intimidation created by some chip or whatnot.

bit of advice, dont use logitec. yous a creative certified version of Cambridge sound works, as CSW and Creative work to gether to get the best speakers for creative sound cards

neochivers said:
bit of advice, dont use logitec. yous a creative certified version of Cambridge sound works, as CSW and Creative work to gether to get the best speakers for creative sound cards

Umm, Logitech make excellent speakers. However, I am slightly fond of Klipsch. Creative are very good though.

all my speakers are CSE and never had a prob and they sound much better than my mates logitecs ... if uo had loads go down to a bose shop... hell there deer but there the best ever

neochivers said:
all my speakers are CSE and never had a prob and they sound much better than my mates logitecs ... if uo had loads go down to a bose shop... hell there deer but there the best ever

Actually, I think BOSE are far too overrated. They are good, but Klipsch beats them. Klipsch use a titanium filler point in the fron tweeters and subshell, making them almost IMPOSSIBLE to blow out and to achieve a much better pitch and frequency range.

they use a titumi1 ? hell i though my warfdales 501s on my stero were good

Back
Top Bottom