spam emails

speedy05

In Runtime
i kept having that email everyday and never stop on my window live mail as i have report and delete!
i keep getting this email witht he same subject!!!!
this email has weild message like:

tobago (grrpepxxce@microftnbr.com)

Subject: jSEXUALlLYeEXPLICIiTl: hi buddy !!

DQpHb29kIGRheSBmcmllbmQhISBsZXQgbWUgaWludG5yb2R1Y2 Ugb3VyIG53ZXNzdCBnYWxsZXJ5IC4hDQoNCk9uZSBvZmYgdHRo ZSBtb3N0ICBjdXRlIHN3ZWVldGhlYXJ0IHR1cnJucyBoZXJzZW xmZiBhc3MgIHRvICB5b3UgYWFuZCB0d3dpc3RzIG92ZXJyIHNs dWdpc2hsbHkgcHVsbHMgb2ZmIGhlcnIgd2VhcmluZ2chDQpodH RwOi8vc2Rsc2l6Z2pjZXJsci5jb250YWlucy1vdGhlcnMuY29t Lz9zPURhZG8yJnE9NHhOak0wTnpJdFlXRnlkakUwT0RRek5EWQ 0KDQoNCg0KDQpSZW0NCmh0dHA6Ly92aHpodWx4YnphcG54LmNv bnRhaW5zLW90aGVycy5jb20vP3M9RGFkbzImcT00eE5qTTBOek l0WVdGeWRqRTBPRFF6TkRZJnRzPXMmZT1JdlkyaHlhWE4wYjNC b1pYSndaV2RuTVRKQWFHOTBiV0ZwYkM1amIyMA0KDQoNCg0KDQ oNClNpbmNlZXJlbGx5LA0KIEthdGhlcmluZSBXaGl0ZQ0KDQoN Cg0KDQoNCg0KDQoNCg0KDQoNCg0KDQo=
You have new matches at , why not contact them? Use this link http://automail..com/kvmlbljsl_vbvtgmkgz_ovupt= inx.html to login and see your matches. **If the link above isn't blue and underlined or if you're not connected to= the internet, here's what you do: 1) Copy the whole link above (starting with "http....") 2) Make sure you're connected to the internet 3) Open your internet browser 4) In the address area of your browser, paste the link you copied above 5) Press "Go" or the enter key 6) Once you see the "" login page, enter your email address = and password and press "login" and you'll be taken to your hot list of "mat= ches sent via email" If you still have questions or need help, contact us via email at comments@= com or visit the web site and use one of the "contact us" l= inks found at the bottom of most pages. Sincerely, ------------------------------------------- This email is sent to you in connection with your .com membe= rship. To change your mail settings or stop receiving this email, go to=20 http://automail..com/manage.htm?vie....x=3D1&RecipID= =3D23179875&SecretID=3D0 To ensure you never miss our emails, select the "Add/Save to Address Book" =

what email system are you using? web based or outlook express type? you sould be able to go in and block email addresses, if so just block the whole domain microftnbr.com

You should get this email program Called "ChoiceMail" when you get a spam email you right click on the email and hit Reject sender and 99.9% chance that you wont ever see that email again :)

Isant Windows Live just the new BETA hotmail?

Ive got it..its so...not very good..

Just block the email address..

i tried to block that email and it came bk with the same subject and different domain name!!!

natej315 said:
You should get this email program Called "ChoiceMail" when you get a spam email you right click on the email and hit Reject sender and 99.9% chance that you wont ever see that email again :)

well i have hotmail accont and it dont work with this!

Hotmail, Live has never been good with handling spam, I tend to use my hotmail account only for registering on sites, as it has a normal spam of about 150 a day.

You can block emails as spam in it, but well its useless, have two email addresses, one for your friends and families, and the other for registering on sites and stuff. I find that works well.

GlasseyeUK said:
Hotmail, Live has never been good with handling spam, I tend to use my hotmail account only for registering on sites, as it has a normal spam of about 150 a day.

You can block emails as spam in it, but well its useless, have two email addresses, one for your friends and families, and the other for registering on sites and stuff. I find that works well.

I thought I only did that!

I use gmail for everything remotely important, and then hotmail for everything else.

Back
Top Bottom