Which Sound?

hemp

Daemon Poster
I have this sound card in my computer for the time being, but was wondering if it is any better than my onboard sound for my motherboard.

It just popped into my mind thinking whether I should keep using the sound card or does it even matter.

yeah, your card is better, hopefully you didn't pay too much for it though, it's just an Audigy SE with driver (software) tweaks and doesn't even really have an X-Fi chip even though they slapped the X-Fi label on it...

caused quite an uproar a while back when people found out...

I have had this card for over a year now, I think it was around $50. It was when I had my old computer and it had some terrible sound quality and wanted a quick upgrade. I am thinking about getting a new one along with a 5770. Not quite sure though.

I have had this card for over a year now, I think it was around $50. It was when I had my old computer and it had some terrible sound quality and wanted a quick upgrade. I am thinking about getting a new one along with a 5770. Not quite sure though.

yeah, you could've got the Audigy SE for around $25 and just used the modded drivers...

Lol I want to get the 5770, but I have no money so I have to wait.

Back
Top Bottom